Computer eyestrain is a growing concern, but that doesn't mean you have to put up with the pain. Computer usage can be a great way to get work done, but it can also lead to eye strain and other problems. The first symptom of computer eye strain is fatigue.
After a while of working on the computer, you'll start to feel tired and sore in your eyes. This is because your eyes are getting tired from trying to focus on the screen. Here are some simple ways to prevent your eyes from computer eye strain:
Image Source:- Google
1. Use a computer that is comfortable for you. Some people find that they are more comfortable using a computer that is slightly lower or higher than their normal working position.
2. Use a mouse that is comfortable for you. Some people find that they are more comfortable using a mouse that is shorter or wider than their normal working position.
3. Adjust the screen brightness and contrast. You can adjust these settings by clicking on the "gear" icon in the bottom right corner of your screen, and then clicking on "display."
4. Use an ergonomic keyboard and mouse. These keyboards have been designed to reduce stress and tension in your hands and wrists.
5. Take regular breaks. Whenever you feel like your eyes are starting to strain, take a break until your eyes feel better.
6. Rest your eyes regularly. If you keep using your computer despite feeling uncomfortable or tired, your eyes will eventually start to hurt.